Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Back!

I am back and feeling great! Not only am I feeling overwhelmingly positive because of my last chemo treatment Monday, but I have made a major breakthrough on my manuscript. I am so excited about the final product that will be produced (excuse the passive voice), and I hope to work diligently to get it finished this week.

I also entered the Molly (Heart of Denver Romance Contest) and am crossing my fingers that between the TARA and the Molly, I will get some good feedback and be able to move on from here.

I should find out in the next few days whether I received a scholarship to attend the RWA conference. More than likely, it's a no, but until I find out for sure, I'll keep hoping.

Life is good! Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a writer all my life. I still have pleasant memories of typing my "plays" about talking fruits for hours at the age of eight. I gave up on the fruits, but not my love of writing. I hope to publish within the next year. I have been working on at least three book manuscripts, two narrative articles, and 1 poem. Other than that, I work, pretend to clean, and try to be a good wife and mother (work in progress).