Monday, March 29, 2010

So Close








I have officially written over 40,000 words on my manuscript. I have also revised the first 25 pages and submitted the first 4,000 words to the TARA writing contest (that's the Tampa Area Romance Writer's of America), but I really only hope to get some feedback. I'd love to have a critique partner, but right now, that's only my dear husband, whom I will from now on call Sharky in this blog (pet name when we were way, way younger). He does have great ideas, but he doesn't read romance nor, obviously, write romance.

Here's a little taste of what Cole Anderson, my hero in my current wip, looks like in my head. Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a writer all my life. I still have pleasant memories of typing my "plays" about talking fruits for hours at the age of eight. I gave up on the fruits, but not my love of writing. I hope to publish within the next year. I have been working on at least three book manuscripts, two narrative articles, and 1 poem. Other than that, I work, pretend to clean, and try to be a good wife and mother (work in progress).