Saturday, March 20, 2010

Writing Workshop with Mary Buckham

I just attended an especially helpful writing workshop today given by the Kentucky Romance Writers group. Mary Buckham, an author and presenter, gave a useful and informative workshop on sexual tension. Now, I had seen something similar before, but never explained in such detail. I would highly recommend this for writers, and I understand that she does online workshops as well. Her website is http://www.marybuckham.com/ and explains her current published works, including a non-fiction book titled Break into Fiction, which she co-authored with Dianna Love.

As an update, I am slowly, but surely finishing my draft. It is about 70 pages from being finished, and I'm excited because I know how it's going to end, and I've been keeping notes on the changes I'll go back and make to make it better. So, I feel confident about finishing this one.

If you have any good news, feel free to post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a writer all my life. I still have pleasant memories of typing my "plays" about talking fruits for hours at the age of eight. I gave up on the fruits, but not my love of writing. I hope to publish within the next year. I have been working on at least three book manuscripts, two narrative articles, and 1 poem. Other than that, I work, pretend to clean, and try to be a good wife and mother (work in progress).