Friday, March 5, 2010

Updates

Not finished yet, but the word count is above 25,000, so I am making progress. It took me a little while to figure out why my characters ended up at a certain place, but then it hit me, and it was perfect to resolve one of the conflicts that would have easily been a dealbreaker for a relationship.

I think there will be around 18 chapters, and I have 11 completed. I'm excited to know where its going and how it will end. Now, to get the words just right. Easy peasy, right?

I'm also posting a picture of a hottie-alottie that I recently saw in Leap Year--the gorgeous Brit, Matthew Goode. I am totally going to use him for another story I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a writer all my life. I still have pleasant memories of typing my "plays" about talking fruits for hours at the age of eight. I gave up on the fruits, but not my love of writing. I hope to publish within the next year. I have been working on at least three book manuscripts, two narrative articles, and 1 poem. Other than that, I work, pretend to clean, and try to be a good wife and mother (work in progress).