Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Total Fan Here


Well, as anyone who has read my blog knows, I am a HUGE (in amount, not size) fan of Gena Showalter. Not only do I respect her mad work ethic (which she insists is OCD), but who can resist the Alpha males and kick-butt heroines she creates in her books? Her next Lords of the Underworld book, The Darkest Passion is set to come out May 25th. I have been soooo patient (not really) waiting for this book. So, I am planning a covert op to my bookstore, the minute it opens on the 25th to pick up the book. Why does it have to be so secretive, you might ask? Sharkey (the hubby) gets ignored when I get a good book. Sooorry, but it is a definite must do. He'll just have to be happy when I get to the parts that make me give him more attention. He does appreciate that, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a writer all my life. I still have pleasant memories of typing my "plays" about talking fruits for hours at the age of eight. I gave up on the fruits, but not my love of writing. I hope to publish within the next year. I have been working on at least three book manuscripts, two narrative articles, and 1 poem. Other than that, I work, pretend to clean, and try to be a good wife and mother (work in progress).