Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Darkest Passion


I went right after the day job ended and picked up a copy of The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter. I am already half-way through the book and having a very hard time putting it down. Mz. Showalter gets better and better with each book, and this one delivers irresistible characters and a fast paced plot that is full of steamy, hot, passionate romance. If you haven't yet, you must pick up one of her Lords of the Underworld books. But, buyer beware. Any one of them in your hands will have you hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a writer all my life. I still have pleasant memories of typing my "plays" about talking fruits for hours at the age of eight. I gave up on the fruits, but not my love of writing. I hope to publish within the next year. I have been working on at least three book manuscripts, two narrative articles, and 1 poem. Other than that, I work, pretend to clean, and try to be a good wife and mother (work in progress).