Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Moving!

After much thought (or something like darts on the wall), I have decided to begin blogging under my real name-Sherry Cahill. Therefore, I will be slowly but surely making the move. I have set the blog up and written my first post, but I will be sprucing it up a little at a time over the next few weeks.

It's all in the name of the future-is-now writing career. My plan is to actually give out, "drop," "lose," "toss" business cards at RWA National with my REAL name on them. A little crazy with a mix of luck, and I might get noticed.

So, I'm going to make sure my blog matches my business card. Fingers crossed something good comes out of it. New blog link- www.sherrycahill.blogspot.com
Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a writer all my life. I still have pleasant memories of typing my "plays" about talking fruits for hours at the age of eight. I gave up on the fruits, but not my love of writing. I hope to publish within the next year. I have been working on at least three book manuscripts, two narrative articles, and 1 poem. Other than that, I work, pretend to clean, and try to be a good wife and mother (work in progress).