Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Writing Schedule

I have a new regiment for writing lately. I have to say that I know other writers utilize this tool because I read it on a well-known author's website--so it must work, right? It's simple. A timer set for 30 minutes, non-stop writing, evaluation at the end of the 30, then continue for another 30, if it's working. All in all, it's worked for a total of two days and about 2,500 words, 10 pages. I don't know if it would work for everyone, but, let's face it, I have a short attention span, so...what was I saying?

Pressing on with current WIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been a writer all my life. I still have pleasant memories of typing my "plays" about talking fruits for hours at the age of eight. I gave up on the fruits, but not my love of writing. I hope to publish within the next year. I have been working on at least three book manuscripts, two narrative articles, and 1 poem. Other than that, I work, pretend to clean, and try to be a good wife and mother (work in progress).